Did you (or the party for whom you have legal authority to bring this claim) invest in WEIF (i.e. are you/they a holder of WEIF shares) and were any of your shares locked in the fund at suspension (3 June 2019)?
Please select “yes” if:
- You, or the person you represent, invested in WEIF directly;
- You, or the person you represent, invested in WEIF via a platform (e.g. Hargreaves Lansdown) or an independent financial adviser (IFA);
- Your investment was made as part of a self-invested personal pension (SIPP);
- The shares in WEIF are held in the name of a company which you have authority to act on behalf of (e.g. as a director), provided it was not a trading company (trading companies are unfortunately not eligible to join our claim); or
- The shares are held via a trust and you are a trustee.
If you invested via a trading company which you are a director or shareholder of, or if you invested via a multi manager fund which owned shares in WEIF, unfortunately you are not eligible to join the claim at this stage and should select “no".