You are eligible to join the claim we are bringing if:
1) You, or the party for whom you have legal authority to bring this claim, invested in the Woodford Equity Income Fund* (“WEIF”) (i.e. are you/they a holder of WEIF shares); and
2) any of your shares were locked in the fund at suspension (3 June 2019); and
3) You currently reside in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
You can satisfy the criteria at (1) above if any of the below apply to you:
- You, or the person you represent, invested in WEIF directly; or
- You, or the person you represent, invested in WEIF via a platform (e.g. Hargreaves Lansdown) or an independent financial adviser (IFA); or
- Your investment was made as part of a self-invested personal pension (SIPP); or
- The shares are held via a trust and you are a beneficiary under the trust or a trustee.
If you invested via a trading company of which you are a director or shareholder, or if you invested via a multi manager fund which owned shares in WEIF, unfortunately you are not eligible to join the claim and should select “no".
*The Woodford Equity Income Fund has had several names: the CF Woodford Equity Income Fund, the LF Woodford Equity Income Fund and now LF Equity Income Fund. If you have an investment in a fund with any of these names, you are eligible for this claim.